Monday, April 19, 2010

Take2 Childrens Consignment




I see that I have been missing from blogging and I have to blame Take2 Children's consignment sale that is coming up at the end of this month.






Now I am not saying that I have not been sewing, I have. I put together 3 nursery sets, been sewing seed beads back on prom dresses and shortening sleeves of shirts. The biggest time that is used is to pin, hang and label each item.



This is the pile that I have gotten done. I think I need a bigger car.


My next items that need attention is another prom dress that needs a zipper repair and some flowers added to the bodice and a new cover for a high chair. Fun times!

I am really looking forward for next Tuesday to be over so that I can start sorting and sewing some fun items. Then I am looking forward to the following Sunday, to see how the sale goes. I love to see what was sold.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've got a good bit for the consignment sale. Can''t wait to hear how you do ;)

    ReplyDelete