Thursday, April 29, 2010

Take2 Children's Consignment sale

Everything fit in my car, were delivered and dropped off. I worked my 4 hour volunteer time and an additional 4 hours. My feet were killing me. There were alot of good stuff to look at to buy.

Went in yesterday to the early sale and OMG! it was like the items that had been dropped off the day before had babies over night. There is a huge amount of items to buy. DS got a outer space train toy, R2-D2 stuffed toy and some shirts and shorts. I stopped there.

Now to wait to see how the next 3 days go. I have my fingers crossed that everything that I took sold.

I do have to go back on Sunday to pick up my custom made items. Hoping to put them in a single tote.



On the sewing front, I am once again very busy.

Sewing costumes for Anderson Hoxy Dance Project in Waverly, have 2 wedding dresses to work on, and then some alterations for a little lady that I have been working with for 6 years now. I also have to copy a shirt for my DH that he likes to wear to work. With just fabric, I spent 2.95 for the shirts. I am saving 11.45 per shirt and am planning on making 12.

When it rains it pours.

No comments:

Post a Comment