Monday, May 10, 2010

Take2 Children's Consignment Update.

Just wanted to let all of you know that the Take2 Children's Consignment sale went great. A big thank you to Amanda for putting on a great sale. I got my check and it was over $500.00. The only thing that I was surprised that didn't sale was the nursery sets that I completed. Now the question is was there too many of them or did I price them too high???
I am now working on dance costumes for Anderson Hoxie Dance Project in Waverly Nebraska. I have made 7 matador capes and jackets, 4 Chinese dresses and up next it 3 bollywood tops.
Pictures to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Nursery sets can be pretty hard to sell if they are not classic pooh, Noah's Ark, or basic pink or blue. Everyone seams to have a unique idea of what the want in the nursery and aren't willing to compromise there. I have sadly found I can only get about 10-25% of the original retail price no matter haw many pieces there are.

    I hope you have better luck next season. Sounds like you did pretty good on everything else ;)

    ReplyDelete