Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years Resolution

OK, I found my book with what I had written down.
So, here goes....
For Business
1. work through storage unit, get rid of items that can't be worked into an outfit.
2. go through pattern cabinet, get rid of patterns that I will never make.
3. work out sewing room to make it more productive.
4. get couple items made per week
5. make a project list every evening for the next day.

For being a Mommy
1. less TV, more creative, education time
2. more consistent discipline.
3 work more about picking up after himself
4. more hugs and kisses
5. less purchases

For being a Wife
1. more hugs and kisses
2. talk things out before action
3. find the passion- release the resentment
4. less purchasing

For Myself
1. eat healthy
2. exercise
3. work harder
4. find passion
5. become happy with self

Seems like alot but if I break it down a little every day, I know that I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment