Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year to you all!

Well, today starts the return of a normal schedule. Now don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my husband and son, but I need to have my time back. That and Garrett works much better when he knows that M-W is preschool and T-Th is Twa Que Do classes.

This day is also the day that I am looking at the new year and know that I need to get my resolutions down on public paper so that I have a better chance to stick to them. So, if I could find the book that I wrote them in I would start here. (No laughing out there. I can't find my book) When it is found, I will dedicate one post just for the list.

We had a great Christmas. Even with all the snow, we enjoyed being home and together. With some of my Christmas money, I signed up for 3 months of Weight Watchers Online. Very excited to see where it will take me. I have also purchased the DVD Julie & Julia. Watched it last night while sewing and loved it. Have also purchased a book on Sherlock Holmes stories, we went to the movie, and a book on doll making. Now this is not the big baby dolls, but the artsy looking dolls. Still need to order some Lush and I think that I will have use my Christmas money up.

I also resigned up for 2 more months of wardrobe refashion. I have been working out separate pieces to make sets for little girls. Will take pictures later. Also need to make a DIY child's mannequin to help display the clothes.

I have my Ebay store, Sewing Niche on a 1/2 price sale right now. Taking the month to see what I can sell before closing it down. I have Ebay burn out. So, if you want a great deal on great fabric, come take a look.

Well, I better go and jump on the stationary bike.
Till later
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment