Monday, August 17, 2009

Jumping in with Both Feet


OK, I have been following alot of blogs and love them. But I sit and wonder if I could do one myself. Well, I am jumping in with both feet and am going to do it.

So I will introduce myself, my name is Tami and I am 40ish, married and have a wonderful 4 1/2 yr old son and live in the center of the US. I am a WAHM and do sewing, alterations, upcycling of garments, Ebaying, cooking, canning and just keeping the house clean.

I really want this blog to serve as my place to document what goes on in the home and that this is my last year to be home. Next year is Kindergarten and I will be looking for a job outside the home. Can you say a little stressed out.

I have loved every moment of being home and wouldn't trade it for the world.

So, come along on this journey of my life and what it all involves.

No comments:

Post a Comment