Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A day at Home...


We are spending the day at home today. Thought that we were yesterday, but got an appointment at JC Penny's for pictures of DS before he goes to preschool. I realized that it has been quite a while since I had professional pictures taken of him. I think that they came out great. Can't wait to give you all a glimpes.

Well, today I have a house to clean, Ebay merchandise to get in the mail, tomatoes to pick, and a sewing room to clean. What an embarrassment that room is. I think that I have a project going at all times and just can't get things clean between the old project and the new.

I have a couple of fitting coming up this week. I have one tomorrow with a retired lady that I have been doing alterations for about 5 years now. Always hemming of pants and shirts. Then Thursday I have a fitting with 5-6 cheerleaders from Elmwood/Murdock school. They are needing waist taken in and hems taken up on their skirts. Very glad to get something local and with the school. This may open up much more buisness. So, as said before, need to get the sewing room clean. Maybe I will take a before and after picture. I am not sure if I am that brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment