Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Now what?

As of yesterday, Ebay store is closed. I have to admit that sitting here and ready to hit the submit key was bitter sweet. I was so ready to end it and it has been such a part of my life that I feel like I am missing something today.
But with the one less thing to worry about, I am able to focus my attention to bigger and better things. I have a costume order for a dance studio that I am working on and I have a million ideas floating around in my head.
The very first thing that I have to do it finish cleaning my sewing room. I had started a couple weeks ago and then the order came and since then, nothing. Then I am waiting for a body form that I ordered to help display some of the items that I want to put on Etsy. Oh, all the ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment