Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Friend, and Once Upon a Thread garment.

So, it has been a while since I have posted and I have to say that I have been alittle busy.  Not crazy busy, just alittle.
I did make a decision on sergers and so I introduce to you, Pearl
She is a beauty.  Got her from allbrands.com and got a great deal.  In a package, I got the serger, a carrying case, extra feet, 12 white cone thread, and extra feet.  She works great and can go through some thick fabric.  I used her to repair some jeans and she was able to sew through the hem.   Love!

Unfortunately, I have only gotten one outfit done for the Once Upon the Thread Sew along. 
We Help Daddy is the book that I choose to make an outfit from.  I just love the illustrations in this book.


 I have been trying to do alot of ReCreating when it comes to kids clothes and this outfit was no exception.  I found this large stripes mens button down shirt and figured it would work.
 So after alot of cutting, this is the dress that I came up with.  The only problem was that it is alittle short for a dress. 

I decided to make up some cut pants to go with dress/top to make it wearable.   I wish that I had a little girl to have model it.  But it is a size 1 so I am out of luck.   
Now on to the next project.  I am planning on putting together a website to sale some of the outfits that I have been putting together.  The name is going to be Alexander Alter & Create.  I am going to get some   bodyforms size 1,3,5,7 to help with the photographing of the outfits.   Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Cara Mendapatkan Uang Dengan Modal Sikit Pendapatan Ratusan Juta Dengan Hanya Cara Bermain Sabung Ayam Online

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya https://sabungayamlive.net/

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    http://bvsateayam.blogspot.com/2018/09/menyaksikan-video-sabung-ayam-serta.html/

    ReplyDelete