Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What a Valentines day...

Had a great valentines day.  Got my lovely husband a digital photo key chain to put on his desk at work so that he can always see us and the changes my DS has gone through,  my DS got his obsession filled Lego Ninjago Skeleton Bowling Set.  He is in heaven with it. LEGO Ninjago Skeleton Bowling (2519) -  LEGO - Toys"R"Us
Sterling Silver Charm - AdoreI got from my wonderful husband a Pandora bracelet with 2 beads.  Bracelet - Size 7  Now I just want to state right here that I had asked for the imitation bracelet that Target has.  He never goes the economical way.   LOVE that man. 

Now for the bad part of Valentines day.  
I had taken in my trusty serger that got me through these dance costumes.     With all of the fringe, he was tired.              


So, as I was driving home from a wonderful day, the repair man call,  RM "I have bad news.  There is a part that is broken,(at this point I tuned out) and they no longer make the part.  We will not be able to fix him"  Me "OK, do I need to come pick him up?" RM "no, we can depose of the body. We have a guy that picks them up and parts them out for the metal."  ME "OK, go ahead and do that" 
UUGGGHHHHH!!  Now what to do?  I am currently using the serger that my mother had purchased many, many, years ago.  She is getting up in age and just isn't keeping up like she should.  Skipping stitches and going alittle slower.  So, what do I get?  I think I have is narrowed down to to machines.
               Juki MO644D and Juki MO 654DE Pearl. 
I have looked at all of the reviews and people rave about this company.  I know that I just need a power horse that does will with knits.  There is only $100 difference in price.  I am really leaning to the pearl.   If anyone out there has a Juki serger, please comment and let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment