Sunday, January 2, 2011

Beginning of 2011

Wow, that year went fast and I see that I haven't posted since November.  I have to sit back and think, what happened in November that stopped me from posting and I had a light bulb moment.  I started my sewing for Anderson Hoxie Dance Project.  I have been busy. 
These are what are taking up most of my time.
Now if I only had to do one it would be no big deal, but I have to make 12 and then when done with the bottoms, I have tops to do.   But I have to say that I love making this for the girls. 

The other thing that had me busy was the holidays.  I had a wonderful time this year.  My DS is 5 and everything is all exciting for him.  The best present that was had has to be the wii.  It has been played everyday since opening it.

My next great 3 month to life adventure is to take on the eating habits of Eat Clean.  I need to drop a large number of pounds and I need to get my cholesterol in check.  So far I am on day 2 and so far, so good.  I have alot of cleaning out of cabinets, pantry's and fridge.  Way too many simply carbs around. 
As for sewing, after the dance costumes are done, I have a polar fleece quilt to make and then on to polar fleece hats and masks for the hunters out there.   I need to really sit and figure out what I want to sew and if I want to do the Etsy way of selling.  Much to ponder.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment