Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ebay, Esty, and Consignment...

Where did time go? I think sometimes life and the things that I obsess about get in the way.
I am a fork in the road and have been trying to decide what to do.
I have been a member of Ebay since 2000, and am burned out. I am thinking of selling as much as I can and shutting down my store. Then I sit and think about what to do with what is left. Quite a bit of it can go to the thrift store. But I really think that I want to produce something.
So, I then try to Etsy. There are so many people selling items on the site that I wonder if you just get lost. I am doing a few things for the Take2 Kids consignment in April.
I think I need to look around to see if there is any other site to sell hand made items.
Time to do some researching.
Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a great list of online venues for selling handmade! I toy with getting back into it too (we must have started on ebay at the same time. Man, remember the hey-day of handmade boutique kids clothes? All the big names are gone now.)

    http://www.craftster.org/blog/?p=397

    ReplyDelete