Monday, October 26, 2009

Where has time gone?

Oh my! I can't believe it has been so long between posts. I would love to say that life has been just crazy, but that would be lying. I have been busy with Take2, my Dad's 80th birthday party, alterations, Halloween costumes and being sick.
The Take2 event went very well. I sold 3 of my swaddling blankets and a large part of the other items that I took. Love getting money for items that would of gone to the thrift store.
My Dads party went wonderful. I know that he loved seeing all that came to the open house. My little cakes were a big hit also. Just a note, I will not volunteer to do them again.
Alterations are done. Last bridesmaid dress left the house last night.
Got some decoration done and will post pictures later.
Working on sons Fighting Robot costume. Hoping to get it finished today when he is in preschool.
Thinking I am finally over whatever I had. I did spend almost an entire day in bed. I think that I was up for only 7 hours of the 27 hour period.
Now on to finishing a stocking, lure covers and a cover for a dog kennel. Need to get some items posted on Ebay, and some patterns on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment